Pyranha Rev M Long :
We just got this flier from Pyranha on the new REV M Long. Looks like they've come out with a REV for long legged paddlers in a Medium size. Cool.
If you cant read the above photo.... here's what it says:
1) Sized for the Tall Guys.
2) Pyranha Vortex Rails.
- This ones for tall mid sized paddlers who struggle to find a comfortable fitting playboat.
- If you're between 65-95 kgs and 6' plus, try this size!
3) Cockpit and Volume.
- Let you rip up waves, then surf like a god.
4) Modified Planing Surface.
- A Larger cockpit than the S and M sizes for easy access and better thigh grip positioning.
- The raised knee area gives you a better position for freestyle control.
5) Modified Bow and Stern.
6) Latest HDPE metallocene.
- The Rev M-Long has a narrow bow with plenty of rocker and a narrow stern to let paddlers engage the edges with ease.
Volume: 56.8 gal
Weight range: 165-253 (Pyranha includes your gear for weight range So, I'd guess top paddler weight to be 220?)
Interested in one? Let us know at kayakshed.com
Labels: Freestyle Kayak, Pyranha Kayak