Theta SL Jacket Review

Theta SL Jacket reviewed at Trailspace.com. Thanks Trailspace for the review!
Reviewed January 24, 2005 by Kyle Larsson Trailspace.com
Rating:
Fabric: 2.5 layer Gore Paclite with XCR reinforcements
Price Paid: $325
I bought the Theta SL Jacket for one reason, lightweight DURABLE protection form the elements, and it simply delivers. It has become the standard by which I measure all my other gear. It was the lightest 3ply GTX shell I could find when I bought it one year ago, and so far it has performed up to my expectations.
The construction, as usual for Arc'Teryx is perfect, seriously perfect, and the designof the Theta SL Jacket is darn near perfect. Arc'Teryx has the best hood design I have ever worn. The only way it could be better would be to make it from stretch fabric, and add just a little bit of elastic at the cuffs. That is the only reason it gets four stars, and really that should be like a 4.8, but not 5, it's not that perfect.

More Arcteryx Reviews:
Arcteryx epsilon sv jacket review
Arcteryx sidewinder ar jacket review
Arcteryx theta sl jacket review
Arcteryx alpha sv bib review
Arcteryx alpha sv bib review
Arcteryx beta ar jacket review
Arcteryx epsilon ar jacket review

Labels: